Digital transformation in the public sector
Transforming paper processes into digital processes and, thus, providing efficient, transparent and quality services for the citizen. This is the main goal when talking about digital transformation in the public sector.
Digital transformation is not just about using technology. It serves as a means to reshape processes and provide benefits for everyone, from the public servant to citizen. Therefore, it is necessary to think of strategies to go beyond the operational and transform the governance model, investing in capabilities that guarantee their impact. It is still fundamental to make all these changes be acknowledged and absorbed by the people who are part of or are affected by the organization.Related Solutions
- Efficiency and agility in processes
- Information access and transparency of actions
- Provision of online services to the citizen
- Social participation through digital channels
- We are a learning space that spreads the culture of innovation to the public sector. Know more
- We have developed a specific solution for the integrated and efficient management of Public Works. Know more
- We are a solution that makes processes digital, increasing the efficiency and agility of the work, optimizing the resources and offering services online for the citizen. Know more
- We are a solution for efficient project management with external funding, which allows integrating, sharing and standardizing the program information. Know more
- The platform to manage end-to-end infrastructure of transport and works, digitally managing the revenue, operation and road maintenance and public works. Know more
- We are a platform that turns digital the processes of communication, service and ombudsman of city halls. Know more
SC Rural is a program of the Government of the State of Santa Catarina, financed by the World Bank, which trained more than 90,000 families to guarantee their permanence in the countryside and the strengthening of family farming. Watch the video and see how the use of SAFF, a digital solution for managing co-financed projects, was fundamental to the success of the program.
SC Rural - Success Story
In the municipality of São Bernardo do Campo, with around 830 thousand inhabitants and the 16th Brazilian GDP, the digital transformation focused on the citizen began in 2016, with the hiring of Softplan by the city hall for the digitalization of services and processes. Today, the Secretariat of Private Works, one of the organs with the most paper circulation, is already 100% digital and 70% of all procedures for the internal service of sectors and the external public are digital.
Municipality of São Bernardo do Campo - Success Story